Different types of landscape designs for a unique garden
Landscape designs are the most integral part of ideal gardening. It requires concentration, dedication, and an artistic mindset to plan the entire garden.
Landscape designs have a few key aspects that are to be kept in mind while planning which includes horizontal features, vertical features, landform, vegetation, climate, and water.
Before beginning to plan for the design, you must list the needs in the garden. Roughly sketch out the plan as to where to put up which thing. Discuss with friends and family to come up with a lot of creative and innovative ideas. You can also consider the following types of landscape designs as per your needs.
- Pathway design: The entry to the garden is a vital element of landscape designs and hence, this must be magnificent. There can be a pebbled path beginning at the entrance and leading you up to the middle from where it may get diverged into two different paths. Garden pathways can be lit with various lights, which give an extra effect to the garden at night.
- Different sections: A garden may be having a variety of plants, which can include herbs, flowering plants of beautiful fragrances, and medicinal plants. They can be arranged into different sections. You can also fence your garden with climbing vines around them.
- Patio: Since a garden is a place which provides relaxation to a stressed out mind, creating a patio for people to sit and relax would not be a bad idea.
- Shade cover: The shade cover of the garden should be well planned out. Decide which part of the yard should receive more sunlight and which parts should remain under shade. Accordingly, place the plants to receive more sunlight in the open portions, and place the others in the shade.
- Drainage system: Determine the amount of water to be received by the plants and the entire garden and plan the drainage system of the garden accordingly.
- A perfect color palette: Grouping plants according to their colors will give your garden a cohesive look.
Types of seeds and sods, finishing touches like flower bed borders, lawn edging, and decorative garden borders are included in the different types of landscape designs for gardens. In addition, outdoor ponds, fountains, and streams will definitely add some tranquility to your garden.