Look out for these Labor Day sales
One of the biggest and most awaited sales of the year, and we are sure you couldn’t be more excited about it! Labor Day is on the 2nd of September and while there are still a few days left to the date, getting a jump-start on your shopping list is never a bad idea. Let’s see what different brands have got in store for you this year!
Been thinking of changing your mattress but just can’t seem to bring yourself to follow-through on this expensive task? Let this sale season help you out.
- Mattressfirm has Labor Day deals on both their king and queen sized beds and you can save up to $600 on your order!
- Sears is offering an online-only deal of up to 60% off on your mattresses, and an additional 10% discount on select mattresses. The brand also has many other offers on mattresses going on.
- Helix too has a Labor Day sale on for a limited time. You can get $100 off plus 2 free Dream Pillows with any of the mattress purchased from the website by using the code LD100 at the time of check out.
While there is no offer yet, you may want to watch out for big brands like Samsung, Google, and Apple who may drop some sweet deals closer to the date of the sale weekend.
Roku TV is being sold at a discounted price, so watch out for any more additional offers close to Labor Day.
- Goodyear is expected to come out with some exciting deals for their customers, so watch out for any further announcements on their website.
- Discount Tire Direct is giving out some 15% rebate by mail on tires, but conditions apply for the same. You can combine this offer with one of the manufacturers mentioned on the website and get an additional rebate.
Home appliances, furniture, grill deals
- Sears is giving up to 25% off on a purchase of grills from them. There are also some other home appliances that you can look out for!
- Lowe’s also has up to 20% off on select grills and grilling accessories.
Old Navy, Draper James, and a variety of other clothing brands all have sales with some great discounts on. These discounts and sales are subject to change as the Labor Day weekend arrives, so keep a check on their website for more offers.