All you need to know about Nissan Altima 2017
The Nissan Altima 2017 model barely needs an introduction, considering the manner in which it came into the market with a bang. It can safely be said that Nissan Altima 2017 has come about to be one of the most popular cars in the country in this year.
- Nissan Altima comes with a wide array of power train variety as well as trim gyration options that make it a top-notch vehicle with superior quality, to say the least.
- Going by the impressions of a first ride, the best features of the car that are worth mentioning are its spacious interiors, great economy in the fuel category as well as advanced safety features.
- Trim levels available right now are SL, SR, SV, S, and Base. Then again, few are of the opinion that Altima would do well with some more improvement.
- The safety technology and the overall styling is where a little more improvement could do wonders to level the car up in its segment.
- The car had given off more of a sports car feel with the earlier models, and the Nissan Altima 2017 edition is a hark back to the same.
- The latest upgrades include aesthetic features like revamped fascias on both the rear and front ends that lend it a smooth continuity.
- In addition to this, a new grille has been added and has also been redone with fenders as well as LED headlights.
- Coming to the interiors, the dashboard is neat and spacious, with the controls placed neatly and in a very user-friendly, intelligent way.
- Talking about the engine, the vehicle comes with a 4-cylinder, 2.5-liter base variant that comes with a power of 182 horsepower.
- The SL and SR models come with an expansive V-6 that is considered to be thirstier while the steering wheel is the electro hydraulic variant.
- When driven on a bad pavement road, the Nissan Altima gives off a minimal sound. This also points towards superior wheel balance.
If you are considering buying this car, you could look for Nissan Altima deals online to get the best rates.