Effectiveness of Allegra in fighting allergy
Allegra is an antihistamine, commonly used as a medication to relieve the symptoms of seasonal allergies. It is the most popular medication for allergies in the country. Researchers have found that Allegra is better than other allergy medicines in the market, as it has no distinctive side effects such as causing drowsiness. A single dose of Allegra was also seen to be effective for a period of 24 hours when 120 mg or 180 mg dosage was taken. However, 60 mg is the recommended dosage to be taken twice a week. The best part is that you can easily buy Allegra through allergy medicine coupons.
What are the uses of Allegra?
- Allegra is used for treating the symptoms of seasonal allergies like hay fever in children as well as adults.
- It is also used to treat certain symptoms like hives and skin itching in case of a condition called chronic idiopathic urticaria that affects adults and children alike.
- It helps to relieve allergy symptoms such as itching eyes/nose, sneezing, watery eyes and runny nose.
- It helps to block the histamine produced by the body during an allergic reaction.
- It also helps in relieving certain other symptoms and hence can be recommended by your doctor for other conditions.
Allegra is seen to a very effective allergy medicine. Apart from allergy medicine coupons for Allegra being readily available to save some dollars, the biggest plus, as already mentioned, is it does not cause drowsiness, hence not making you stop your day to day work. But it does have certain side effects when taken with a few specific medicines or food. Hence it is advisable to consult your doctor before deciding to take this drug.
Allegra is the most common OTC drug purchased by an American family. You must ensure the stock remains in the home’s first aid kit, especially to cure allergies, which are very common among children. You can find allergy medicine coupons on Allegra’s company website, on other coupon or medical websites or at the pharmacy or departmental store near you. So, stock up on the medication post consulting your doctor and save big bucks with allergy medicine coupons.