Features of LG Q8
A new phone called the LG Q8 has been launched by the brand with specifications and features that closely resemble one of the other LG cell phones, the V20, which is priced at around $480. The latter came out in the last year and was a moderate hit.
The first news of the LG Q8 was seen on the Italian site of the brand, which failed to mention the price or the specs of the phone. While some people had a good experience with the LG cell phone called the V20, it lacked the premise for higher audio recording and instead came with an option for a removable battery.
To make up for these minor inconveniences, one of the best LG cell phones, the Q8 was launched with certain features that overtook the V20 in many ways. Some of these features are:
- A smaller 5.2-inch display as compared to the V20 display size of the 5.7-inch
- A non-removable battery
- An IP67 certification
- Water resistance abilities
Some other specifications of the phone include:
- A display size of 5.2-inch with a resolution of 2,560×1,440 pixels
- 564 ppi pixel density
- 5.87 x 2.83x 0.31 inches dimensions
- Android 7.0 Nougat mobile software system
- It weighs 146 grams
- Its dimensions in millimeters are 149 x 72 x 8 mm
- It comes with a 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- With 4K video capture capacity, it comes with a 4 GB RAM and a storage capacity of 32 GB
- The Q8 boasts of an expandable storage of 2 TB and a 3,000mAH battery
- A 16 MP rear camera also works in its favor
- It has rear finger print sensor clearly positioned on the back, other sensors that include the proximity sensor, light sensor, and accelerometer.
- It charges quickly and has a single SIM slot for GSM.
- A regular audio jack of 3.5 mm and loudspeaker capabilities are present in the phone.
It is expected to be launched in January 2018 and is available on 4G and 2G networks. The LG Q8 is now increasingly being touted as a sleeker, repackaged version of the V20 model.