Things to consider when looking for the best Cyber Monday TV deals
The deals on some of the popular television sets this Cyber Monday are going to be just as tempting as the Black Friday ones. Whether you are looking for the best deals on laptops, Apple products, or smart TVs, you will be sure to find these and more on Cyber Monday that falls on December 2, this year. While Cyber Monday TV deals of 2019 will be available in December, you can start looking out for exciting offers in the weeks leading up to it.
Since the shopping season has already kicked in, it is believed that more and more retailers will come out with their Cyber Monday deals by the early hours of November 30th, the Saturday following Black Friday. Reports suggest that this Cyber Monday, the best buys may be AirPods and TVs from some of the popular online and offline stores.
Things to consider when looking for Cyber Monday TV deals 2019
Black Friday and Cyber Monday are two of the days where you can avail of some of the best offers on TVs, you should ensure to choose the right one that will fit your needs best.
- You must not buy a TV set with lower than 4K resolution. 4K is the new standard and unless you find a set for throwaway prices, you should get one with 4K only.
- You must also invest in a TV that has “smart” capabilities; in this way, you can be sure it will stream content from various video apps.
- You can also consider buying TVs that have HDR compatibility. This is because these can offer much better contrast and colors; HD10, HLG, and Dolby Vision™ are some of the recommended standards.
- If your credit card company is offering extra protection, you need not pay for extended warranty and can simply avail of a one-year warranty.
- It is also advisable to steer clear of refurbished TVs unless, of course, you can buy them at unbelievably low prices.
- It is best to save up vouchers. So, before you buy from any of the popular TV brands like Samsung, make sure to check for discount codes online. Most electronics retailers offer promotional codes for their customers, especially during Cyber Monday.
- You could even get price alerts for products you would want to buy. So, whenever the price of TVs from popular brands, such as Samsung, LG, Sony, gets slashed.
- Most retailers will have dedicated sales web pages that will display special offers for selected products. When you find a TV that you want to buy on such a page, it may be possible that the price may be lower than the regular retail price.
Shopping season 2019 continues with many of the bestselling deals from Cyber Monday and Black Friday. You can find fabulous offers on smart home devices, 4K TVs, computers, gaming consoles, small kitchen appliances, smartwatches, and much more. So, get ready to shop your heart out!